- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
- We collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify you (“Personal Information”) as follows:
- Personal Information You Provide: We may collect Personal Information if you create an account to use our Services or communicate with us.
- Communication Information: If you communicate with us, we may collect your name, contact information, and the contents of any messages you send (“Communication Information”).
- Payment information: When you purchase or subscribe to our Services, we may collect your billing information, such as your credit card number, expiration date, and billing address, or use a third-party payment processor to process your payments (“Payment Information”).
- Personal Information We Collect Through Our Social Media Pages: We have postings on social media sites like YouTube and LinkedIn (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we will collect Personal Information that you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details (“Social Information”). In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
- Personal Information We Receive Automatically From Your Use of our Services: When you visit, use, and interact with our Services, we may receive certain information about your visit, use, or interactions (“Technical Information”), including the following:
- Log data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site (“Log Data”). Log Data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Usage data: We may automatically collect information about your use of our Services, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use and the actions you take, as well as your time zone, country, the dates and times of access, user agent and version, type of computer or mobile device, computer connection, IP address, and the like.
- Device information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Essential Cookies: these are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies: these include Google Analytics and they keep track of the pages that you visit and the content you access, so we can determine which content is most popular and improve the performance of our website. These cookies primarily record aggregate and anonymous statistical data, but do capture a minimal amount of identifiable information such as order IDs.
- Functional Cookies: they remember the choices you make, such as language options or the region you are in. These cookies help to make your visit more personal and are deleted automatically when you close your browser or the session expires.
You can turn off all cookies, in case you prefer not to receive them. You can also have your computer warn you whenever cookies are being used. For both options you have to adjust your browser settings (such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge, or other browser). There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you. Please be aware, however, that when you choose to reject cookies you may limit the features and functionality of our Services.
- Customer support information: When you contact us for customer support, feedback, or inquiries, we may collect your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you provide us or that we request from you to assist you or resolve your issue (“Support Information”).
- The following disclosures are intended to provide additional information about (1) the categories of Personal Information we collect (as defined above), (2) the source of the Personal Information, (3) how we use each category of Personal Information, and (4) how we disclose Personal Information. These disclosures do not limit our ability to use or disclose information as described above.
Category of Personal Information
Sources of Personal Information
Use of Personal Information
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may collect Social Information from you when you interact with our Social Media Pages.
We may use Social Information to perform analytics and to communicate with you.
We may disclose Social Information to our Affiliates.
We may collect Payment Information from you.
We may use Payment Information to process your payment including through the use of a third-party payment processor.
We may disclose Payment Information to our Affiliates and third-party payment processors.
We collect Communication Information directly from you.
We use Communication Information for providing our Services and responding to you.
We disclose Communication Information to our Affiliates and service providers.
We collect Technical Information from you including through your interaction with our Services.
We use Technical Information for analytics and, in some cases, for moderation and prevention of fraud and malicious activity.
We disclose Technical Information to our Affiliates and analytics providers.
We may collect Support Information from you in providing your support in your use of the Services.
We use Support Information for providing support, improving the Services, and in responding to you.
We may disclose Support Information to our Affiliates.
- HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- We do not sell your Personal Information.
- We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide, administer, maintain, improve and/or analyze the Services;
- To provide you with support services;
- To communicate with you including by discussing with you options to use the Divisin AI Platform;
- To develop new features and services;
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our services, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture, and networks; and
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our Affiliates, you, or other third parties.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- In certain circumstances we may share your Personal Information with third parties without further notice to you, unless required by the law, including without limitation in the situations below:
- Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Information with vendors and service providers, including providers of hosting services, cloud service providers, and other information technology services providers, event management services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, and web analytics services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process, or store Personal Information in the course of performing their duties to us.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in strategic transactions, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, or transition of service to another provider (collectively a “Transaction”), your Personal Information and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the Transaction and transferred to a successor or Affiliate as part of that Transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
- Other Users: certain actions you take may be visible to other users of our services.
- REQUEST FOR ACTION.
- To request access or deletion of your Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve our right to limit our facilitating such requests to that which is required by applicable law.
- In order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access or deletion, we may require you to verify your identity before we will process any request to know or delete Personal Information. If we cannot verify your identity (and, where applicable, proof of residency) to our satisfaction, we will not provide or delete your Personal Information.
- You may submit a request to know or delete your Personal Information through an authorized agent. Such an agent must present signed written authority to act on your behalf and must be able to verify your identity (and, where applicable, proof of residency) to our satisfaction.
- We will not discriminate against you for making any such request.
- SECURITY. We take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect your Personal Information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information which may include: physical access controls, encryption, intrusion detection and network monitoring depending on the nature of the information and the scope of processing. Our staff who may have access to your information are required to keep that information confidential.
- DATA RETENTION AND DELETION. We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We may also retain your personal information for legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and maintain our records. When we no longer need your Personal Information, we will delete it or anonymize it in accordance with our data retention policies and applicable laws, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing, until deletion is possible.
- CHILDREN. Our websites and services are not directed to anyone under the age of 16. Counsel AI does not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 16. If you have reason to believe that a minor under the age of 16 has provided Personal Information to Counsel AI through our Services please email us at email@example.com and we will endeavor to delete that information from our systems.