These Service Terms are part of Your Terms with Divisin AI. Any capitalized terms used but not defined in these Service Terms have the meaning set forth in the Terms. In any situation in which there is a conflict between these Service Terms and the Terms, these Services Terms control with respect to features and services governed by these Service Terms.
- PILOT FEATURES.
- This section governs Your use of services or features that Divisin AI offers on a preview, beta, or early access basis (“Pilot Features”). Any Content related to the Preview Feature may be used to improve the Service.
- Unless indicated otherwise on these Service Terms, PilotFeatures will be metered and billed as normal usage of the Service.
- Divisin AI may materially change Pilot Features during the course of the preview and may opt to discontinue Preview Features.
- DATA STORAGE LOCATION.
- By default, Customer Data is stored in the cloud on AWS.
- Where supported by our underlying cloud service provider(s) and where otherwise in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, You may request to have your Customer Data stored outside in Canada, and Divisin AI will use commercially reasonable efforts to support such requests.
- You acknowledge that storing Customer Data outside of North America may affect performance and availability of the Services.
- You further acknowledge that processing of Customer Data will still occur within the Canada.
- TARGETED SOURCE FEATURES.
- The use of certain services and features either requires You to ingest documents into the Divisin AI Platform or relies on the Divisin AI Platform’s ability to target specific exogenous data sources (such as publicly available web sources) (“Targeted Source Features”).
- Documents provided by the authorized user and ingested by the Service are specific to the user ingesting the documents and remain queryable by the authorized user only during that user’s session. All such ingested documents are Customer Data.
- Content may contain portions of the Customer Data or portions of data from the exogenous data sources.
- Usage of the Targeted Source Features will count towards Your Query Limit and each Targeted Source Feature query will count as 3 Queries towards your Query Limit.
- The Targeted Source Features are part of the Basic Service.